|Hugs with Valentines Day M&Ms|
|Chocolate Kisses with Peanut Butter M&Ms|
Hershey's Kisses (of your choice)
M&Ms (of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 170F. Place pretzels on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Place a Hershey's Kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in oven for 5-8 minutes - the kisses should be melted all the way through, but still init's original shape.
- You can test to see if they are ready by taking an M&M and placing it in the center and pushing down. If you can push down easily all the way, they are done. Otherwise, put them back in the oven until ready.
- Take them out and push an M&M inside the center of each kiss.
- Let them cool on the cookie sheet until hard.