Thursday, February 9, 2012

Currently...

2/9/2012 Edit:
New plan.. I'm finding that being a broke college student who overloads on credits that I don't have the time or money to do all of these things that I want. But I will at least try to post about them when I do make them, photos are not promised though because I always forget :( sorry.
ALSO: I may not write out all the recipes, rather post links [and a picture or two] to the website or blog that already has it all set up.

I will change the date on this post as I try new things that way it is always on top when something has been reviewed.

Links to the craft/chow, the date, and the various ratings are listed below!

Reviewed/Made/Rated:
Chocolate Crinkles     (Long ago...)     Me: {
Cinnamon Toast Rolls     12/19/2011     Me & Boyfriend: |     Kaylee: ~
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles     Boyfriend ~    Me:{
[I think they would be better with a different cookie dough recipe. Boyfriend also wants me to make "mini" ones like at the movies.]
Homemade Thin Mints     Boyfriend y     Me:z
[These would be better if you add more mint! But boyfriend didn't care for them at all.]

No comments:

Post a Comment