Boyfriend loves sugar, chocolate, and truffles. 'Nuff said.
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
1 cup miniature chocolate chips
melting chocolate (milk, semi-sweet, dark, or white)
sprinkles (or any other decorations)
1. Cream the butter and brown sugar [electric mixer].
Add the vanilla extract.
2. Slowly add in the flour, mix until incorporated.
3. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and mix until
4. Add miniature chocolate chips.
5. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until
the dough is very firm. [Don't freeze!]
6. Use a small cookie scoop to make tablespoon-sized balls and place them on a waxed
paper-lined cookie sheet.
7. Melt the melting chocolate in a glass bowl.
8. Dip the chilled cookie dough ball into the chocolate and scoop them out with a fork to allow
the extra chocolate to drip off.
9. Place on the waxed paper and decorate to your liking.
10. Can be served at room temperature or chilled.
- I think when dipping into the chocolate, using toothpicks or something to make them into "pops" would be another decorative touch.