|Kaylee insisted this picture goes first...|
Otherwise... I don't see much of a difference.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips,
white chocolate chips,
or any additive you want
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In another bowl, combing oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
4. Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla.
5. Gradually add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until combined.
6. Stir in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
7. Spread the mixture into a 9x13 inch pan.
8. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top of the mixture.
9. Bake in the oven 18-22 minutes, or until light golden brown.