|[ This is Cupcake #1 from Ming Makes Cupcakes ]|
1 cup flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 tsp espresso powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix flour, cocoa, espresso, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar on medium until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low and add vanilla and egg.
- Add milk and flour mixture alternately while still mixing.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into lined cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out almost clean.
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 tsp banilla
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tsp cocoa
splash of mik
- Mix cream cheese and vanilla at medium speed until creamy.
- While beating, add sugar, cocoa, and milk gradually.
- Spread on cooled cupcakes with icing spatula.
- Top with chocolate chips or coffee beans.