- You will need
- Nine cans of beer per person (not everyone will finish this game...)
- A shot glass (easiest if everyone has their own).
- A time keeper (a kitchen timer that will beep and can be reset quickly works best).
- Every minute for 100 minutes you take a shot of beer.
- If you choose to not take a shot, you must remove one article of clothing.
- The article of clothing is decided by a player of your choice.
- At first this game may seem easy, but when you add it up, it comes out to about 9 beers in 1.5 hours.
- Warning: Only play this game with people you trust.
- You may experience severe drunkenness or nudity fairly quickly.
Chutes and Ladders
- Choose the shot of your choice.
- When you go up a ladder, you take a shot.
- When you go down a chute, you take off an article of clothing of your choice.
Flip Sip or Strip
- Best if you have at least 3 people
- Player 1 flips a coin and calls head or tails while it is in the air
- If they call it correctly, they pass the coin to the right and they are safe.
- If they call it incorrectly, then they must choose:
- Sip: Take a shot
- Strip: Remove one article of clothing
- The only catch is that you can not pick sip or strip more than two times in a row.
- Deal a deck of cards like you normally would for this game (each player gets 7 cards).
- When you ask for a card and are told "Go Fish" you must take a shot.
- When you ask for a card and receive the match, the person who you asked must take off an article of clothing.
High or Low
- Choose someone to be "the dealer."
- The dealer will put down a card and you must guess if the next card will be higher or lower.
- If you are correct you get to tell one player of your choice to take a shot or remove an article of clothing of their choice.
- If you are incorrect, then you must take a shot.
Ice Tray Quarters
- Color each half of the ice tray a different color to designate your side apart from your partner's.
- Play like you would normal quarters.
- Designate the different departments as different actions (decide these before game starts)
- "You take a shot"
- "Someone of your choice takes a shot"
- "You remove an article of clothing"
- "Someone of your choice removes an article of clothing"
Guess or Strip
- Each player is dealt 1 card which they cannot look at.
- Hold the card in front of you for everyone else to see (or your forehead like Indian War)
- You must guess which card you have, how many #'s you are off is the number of shots you must take.
- The person who is the furthest off must remove an article of clothing.
- Turn on any James Bond movie.
- Every time someone says "James" drink 2 shots.
- When someone says "Bond" drink 1 shot.
- Every time someone says "James Bond" remove an article of clothing.
- Put a deck of cards in the middle of the table.
- Go around the table and each player draws one card.
- If you draw a black card, you take 1 shot.
- If you draw a red card, you take 2 shots.
- If you draw an ace, king, or queen of any color you remove an article of clothing.
- Designate someone the "Thumb Master."
- Throughout the night when this person places their thumb on the table the last person to see it has to:
- Remove an article of clothing or take a shot, Thumb Master's choice.
- The person who lost is now the new Thumb Master, and the game continues.