2 cups Reese's Puffs cereal
16oz. white melting chocolate (CandiQuik)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups (8oz)
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup mini Reese's pieces
- Combine the cereal in a bowl and set aside.
- Divide the powdered sugar into 2 big ziplock bags and set aside.
- Place the melting chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute, stir, heat an additional minute, then stir every 30-seconds.
- Spoon the peanut butter into the melted chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and stir until coated.
- Toss the peanut butter cups with the cereal.
- Spoon the mixture into the two ziplock bags evenly.
- Close and shake until thoroughly coated.
- Spread out on a parchment lined cookie sheet until set.
- Sprinkle with the Reese's pieces.
- Store in a sealed container for up to one week.