3 Tbsp butter
10oz pkg regular marshmallows (or 4 cups of mini marshmallows)
6 cups of Rice Krispies
- Melt butter over sauce pan on low.
- Add food coloring in wanted.
- make sure the Rice Krispies are packed in.
2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 cups corn syrup
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, 1 cup cream and butter.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often, then stir in remaining 1 cup cream.
- or until a small amount of syrup dropped into a cold water forms a firm but pliable ball.
- Add sprinkles if you'd like!