These are the St. Patrick's day
version of Chocolate Love Buttons
pictured to the right.
If you are using kisses
other than milk chocolate,
follow the baking instructions
in the love button link.
WHAT YOU NEED:
bag of M&M's
- Preheat oven to 200F and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the pretzels in the shape of a clover and place a Hershey's kiss in the center.
- Fit as many as you can onto your baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for about 4 minutes.
- Press the end of a pretzel stick into the center of the softened kiss - it is the stem.
- Press an M&M over the end of the pretzel stick.
- You want the kiss to squish down so the other pretzels cement together.
- On the other hand, eating pretzels and melted chocolate is quite good....
- To harden more quickly, place the in the refrigerator.