8 oz Cream Cheese
1+ cup Mint Chips
1+ cup Black or Chocolate Melts
1 Tbsp Vegetable Shortening, for thinning
- Break 30 Oreos into pieces and pulverize in a food processor until about the size and texture of corn meal.
- Mash the softened cream cheese with the cookie crumbs until well incorporated and no white remains.
- Line a small pan with wax paper
- Scoop either 1 or 2 Tbsp of the mixture, form a ball, and place on wax paper.
- 1 Tbsp will make 26 small pops
- 2 Tbsp will make 13 large pops