1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp salt
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp unsalted butter - melted
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray (shaped) doughnut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt. Stir in milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Mix until well combined
- Fill each shaped well 2/3 full.
- Bake for approx. 10-12 minutes or until the top of the doughnuts spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan.
- Invert onto cooling rack and allow to cool completely
- Decorate with glaze and sprinkles as desired.