|[ This is Cupcake #24 from Ming Makes Cupcakes ]|
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 stick room temperature butter
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
3/4 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup molasses
1/2 cup sour cream
- Mix flour and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Beat in molasses, and then eggs one at a time.
- Mix in sour cream until well-blended.
- Pour into lined cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, or until toothpick comes out almost clean.
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 stick room temperature butter
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1 jar marshmallow fluff
1 tsp vanilla
- Mix together cream cheese and butter until well-blended.
- Add fluff and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Use knife o cut a cone shape from the top of the cupcake.
- Trim the bottom, fill hole with filling, ad cover with remainder.
- Frost with whipped cream or additional filling.