16 oz white chocolate
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a large, wide heatproof bowl in the microwave until totally smooth.
- Gently dip an Oreo into the chocolate, coating it completely.
- Place the Oreo on the wax paper and gently wedge a popsicle stick between the cookies.
- Let the white chocolate drip around the popsicle stick, it will hold the cookie up once it solidifies.
- Place a cookie cutter on the cookie and scatter the sprinkles inside to fill out a shape.
- Chill cookies for 2 hours, and serve.