|[ This is Cupcake #27 from Ming Makes Cupcakes ]|
1 cup cake flour
1/2 cup almond meal
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 stick room temperature butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup milk
- Mix flour, almond meal, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat in butter gradually.
- Beat in sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Beat in eggs, then vanilla and milk until just mixed.
- Pour into a lined cupcake pan.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out almost clean.
4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 stick room temperature butter
2 cups confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
- Mix together ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Drizzle with maple cream or maple syrup.