12 oz bag Wilton candy melts (can be colored)
2 cups pretzels - broken into pieces
1+ cups M&Ms
Sprinkles, Nonpareils, candies, etc.
- Pop the popcorn and pick out un-popped kernels.
- Melt the candy melts at 30 second intervals in the microwave.
- Combine broken pretzels and M&Ms into the bowl with popcorn.
- Pour 1/2 the melted candy over the top of the mixture, and combine (2 rubber spatulas).
- Spread mixture out on a sheet of wax paper and drizzle the remaining melted candy over the top.
- Sprinkle the nonpareils and other candies over the mixture as well.
- After the mixture dries, break into bits and either store in an airtight container (for about a week).
- You can also package them into treat bags!