|[ This is Cupcake #24 from Ming Makes Cupcakes ]|
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup buttermilk (room-temperature)
3 heaping Tbsp cocoa
1 stick butter (8Tbsp)
1/2 cup coffee
1 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl, dissolve baking soda in room-temperature buttermilk.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and cocoa together at a low temperature.
- When smooth, add coffee.
- In a separate bowl, sift together sugar, flour and salt.
- Add cocoa mixture and egg and mix at a low speed.
- Add buttermilk mixture and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
1 stick butter (8 Tbsp)
4 cups confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup baileys
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp milk
1 Tbsp coffee
- Beat ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread on cupcakes.