|[ This is Cupcake #25 from Ming Makes Cupcakes ]|
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 stick butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups raspberries
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar on medium speed until light an fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low and add vanilla and egg.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Add flour mixture.
- Stir in raspberries.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
4 oz. room temperature cream cheese
1/2 stick room temperature butter
1/2 lb confectioner's sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
- Mix ingredients together by hand.
- Once blended, whip with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Top with additional raspberries.