|[ This is Cupcake #8 from Ming Makes Cupcakes ]|
1 cup flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup milk
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream butter and sugar on medium until light and fluffy.
- Reduce the speed to low and add vanilla and egg.
- Add milk and flour mixture alternately while still mixing.
- Pour into lined cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out almost clean.
1 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
1/2 stick room temperature butter
2 tsp peppermint flavor
- Whisk together marshmallow and better.
- Add peppermint and mix until well blended.
- Spoon a small scoop on top of each cupcake
- Frosting will drip over edges.
- Top with chocolate chips.