2 small packets of
1/3 cup water
silicone ice cube trays or
plastic candy molds
- Pour 1/3 cup cold water, unflavored gelatin, and flavored gelatin into a saucepan.
- Stir slightly and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes (no heat).
- The mixture will look very grainy and crystal-like.
- Heat the saucepan and mixture on medium for 5 minutes or until the crystals are dissolved.
- Once everything is dissolved, you can let the mixture cool a little, but not too much.
- Pour the mixture into a measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Pour the mixture into your molds.
- Let the gummies "gel" by letting them cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the gummies from your molds, they should not rip easily.