|[ This is Cupcake #16 from Ming Makes Cupcakes ]|
1/2 cup Guinness
1 stick butter
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup sour cream
- Simmer Guinness, butter, and brown sugar in saucepan until melted.
- Add cocoa and whisk until smooth.
- Remove from burner and cool slightly.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg and sour cream.
- Add cocoa mixture and beat briefly.
- Add flour mixture and beat briefly.
- Pour into cupcake pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
4 oz. room temperature cream cheese
1/2 stick room temperature butter
1/2 lb confectioner's sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
- Mix ingredients together by hand.
- Once blended, whip with an electric mixer until fluffy.